Tuesday, January 6, 2009

San Diego Restaurant Week: January 11-16

I love Restaurant Week...its a great chance to get some great food (3 courses!) at restaurants that I've been wanting to go to, for only half the price. And I love that it happens twice a year. First up: January 11-16, then again in June. There are menus for $20, $30 and $40 bucks/person, excluding tax, tip and drinks.

Find participating Restaurants here

And some places are even featuring Girl Scout Cookies as part of the menu.

Some of my pics so far are: 94th Aero Squardron, the Prado (they are doing a 3 course meal Jan. 22-28 for only $20.09 to celebrate their anniversary, more info here) Tom Ham's Lighthouse, Coronado Boathouse to name a few. Hopefully I can recover quick from holidays to be able to eat out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment