Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Gimme Gimme Gimme

Last night when we were going to the gym, I made a super fantastic discovery. My gym shoes, which I've had for about a year or so, are Nike+ shoes that can work with ipod Nano or ipod Touch (by a sensor placed in the shoe) to help monitor my workouts: distance run, calories burned etc, etc.






Pretty cool. The only thing though, is that I don't have a nano! But since apple came out with new nanos in pretty colors, I'm not opposed to getting a new ipod =)



I like the purple and teal ones.

But since I am on the subject, here's more things that I wished someone would buy for me haha:



My camera has died on me. Any slim point and shoot with at least 8.0 MP would be great!



I know, I know but I want one. you can grill on one side and make sandwiches, pancakes, on the other!

and finally...



no no I dont want someone to give my the Taj Mahal, but I would love to travel to India and South East Asia. Especially after watching the olympics and especially after reading that they may close off the Taj Mahal to visitor in the near future. I love to travel, although my funds are not anywhere near in good enough order to go anywhere...I'm actually still trying to pay off my credit card from going to Italy! But maybe I'll end up going on the cruise for nessa/chars birthday to south america--I've never been there either, and while a cruise doesnt sound too bad, heading to south america on motorcycle sounds divine ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment