Monday, January 25, 2010

Surveys..

you know I love them. And it's been a while since I've done one on here, so when I came across this, I figured why not just post this baby right up. so here we go..

Favorite Ice Cream Flavor:
Ice Cream: depends on where the ice cream is coming from. Rite-aid? chocolate malted crunch please. Ben and Jerrys? Half-baked! Maggie-Moos? Red velvet, definitely.
Sorbet: Mango
Gelato: PANNA-freakin--COTTA. oh Italy, I miss you.
Bar: do ice cream sandwiches count?

Favorite Bubble Tea Flavor:
milk-tea; almond milk-tea; coconut milk-tea.

Favorite Snack:
Healthy: bananas or dried cranberries.
Unhealthy: probably cookies of some kind.

Coke or Pepsi?
although I don't really drink either, I'd have to say Coke.

Cat or Dog?
Dog.

Favorite Superhero:
hm. does sherlock holmes count? if not, then probably batman, or gambit from x-men. OR even better, Mr. DARCY.

Favorite Childhood Movies:
anything Disney--little mermaid, beauty and the best, aladdin in particular.

Favorite Disney Princess:

either belle or jasmine. Belle for her brains, Jasmine for her guts.

Favorite Movies:
To name a few: Amelie, Before Sunset/Sunrise, Bridget Jones' Diary, Whale Rider...

Favorite Slow Song:
I can't pick a particular song. But here are some artists: Boyz II Men, Mariah Carey, Brian Mcknight

Favorite Quote/Song Lyric:
I rarely have favorite **anything** so again, it's hard to say. FiLoLi, while not my favorite quote, is something that I believe in: Fight for a just cause; Love your fellow man; Live a good life.”

Dream Car:
one that works, is new when I get it, and is paid off =)

Guilty Pleasure:
Shoes, apparently. I didn't realize this until verrry recently. I don't mind spending a lot on shoes, because as I've said before, you really can't underestimate what a good pair of shoes can do for you, and where they can take you.

Pet Peeve:
Lights on in rooms where no one is there. The noises people make when they eat.

If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?
Right now, I've got the travel bug to go to Asia-- korea, japan, china, singapore, thailand, cambodia, malasia...

What did you want to be when you were a kid?
Disney Imagineer. I even made my parents buy me a book from the disney store about it.

What are three things you can't live without?
1) God 2) family 3) friends

What would you say is your best physical trait?
my thick calves.

What's the first thing you see in the opposite sex?
height? not suree..

What is your idea of a romantic day?
hm. spending it with Mr. Darcy? ah, getting away and doing something new and adventurous. Eating good/new food.

What is one thing you want to accomplish before you die?
To know that I've lived well, and have done good.

What's your most embarrassing moment?
too many to mention! but here are a few: my crush on Freddie getting "outed"; giving a speech with my fly down; my whole adolescence...

dunners. no tags. no pokes. do it if you want, or don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment