Sunday, November 2, 2008

Things I'm Excited For!!!~

- San Francisco! Even though I'm only going up for a few hours on Friday, I seriously cannot wait to go I <3 SF! =D

-Thanksgiving & Thanksmas! All the cooking shows make the best stuff just in time for the holidays & I'm writing down everything! dried cranberry & apple stuffing, brie mashed potatoes, red velvet cookie sandwiches, pumpkin cheesecake yum yum yum!! And I cant wait for thanksmas this year! we have so much to be thankful for & its always good to spend the holidays with friends & eat great food!

-the Holiday season! I love love love love love November-December because its cheerful and warms the soul <3 just like hot chocolate on a cold night. I always start to listen to frank sinatra, louis armstrong, ella fitzgerald, & think of new york even though I've never been =( I really wish I could go to New York this year but with the finances being as tight as they are, thats a plan put on hold.

-Our New President!! OBAMA-SAMA~woot=D

just..gotta get through classes first. big big big presentation tomorrow that I'm stressing over. Must get through it though, and san fran awaits me the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment