Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy November 2nd!

I don't have a theme for this post. It's just a bunch of random thoughts because I'm avoiding my homework haha.


Halloween was fun!~~I ended up being a ballerina for the night. The idea hit me while I was at the fabric store, and I wandered into the pretty netting/tulle aisle. I was reminded of Degas' ballerinas: 







I love Degas' ballerinas--and Ballerinas in Blue especially. So I bought my stuff and made my tutu! it was a lot of work on a friday afternoon in which I also had to write a paper :I




The girls were fun too! handsome christ and glowing jaz were morticia and gomez from the adams family, tiff was the girl from futurama, hole was 80s, nessa was a firewoman but looked like mrs. claus, sheens was rhianna. oj looked like a doctor, but wasnt just any doctor. His name tag (mine) reads: McDreamy hahaha. and he put product in his hair!

Tuesday is the big day!! Make sure you guys get out a vote vote vote! I know how I'm voting on the bigger issues, but I need to read up on some props and candidates platforms. I think more than just voting, its important to be a responsible voter. So brush up on your reading skills & make your votes count on Tuesday!!

I need to figure out a better financial situation. things are getting dire because I'm literally living pay check to pay check--and making coffee doesn't pay the bills. I have 2 other side jobs, but I only get paid monthly, and so its not a reliable source of income. With the holiday season coming up, I dont know what I'm going to do. Rob a bank?

No comments:

Post a Comment