Sunday, August 15, 2010

Artsy Fartsy

Yesterday I took my final for the class from hell.

Then I promptly celebrated.

I had dinner with people from my class/program that pretty much turned into a b*tch fest of epic proportions.

Today, I slept in and enjoyed more sleep in one night that I would get in like 3 nights put together. I went to this amaaaazing public market where I was tempted at every turn by the sights, smells, and deliciousness in front of me. I ransacked an arts supply store where I spent faaar too much but ultimately it was all well worth it. I SHOPPED at H&M and bought my first clothing item in nearly 2 months!

I came home, cleaned off my desk, and actually PAINTED something today. Like, on canvases that I bought from the supply store. I also put up "wallpaper"--literally, I bought huge sheets of printed paper and mounted them on a wall.

I freaking FINALLY watched inception. I didn't even know joseph gordon levitt was in the movie. ah, my love affair with him and his hot hot hot eyebrow lift. I've realized that the single eyebrow lift is sort of a fetish of mine. If a guy does it, immediately is 10,000 x more attractive in my eyes haha. Since JGL was already so awesome in my eyes, you can only imagine how much more I love him with a brow raise. **swoon**

All in all, it was a pretty awesome day. Actually, it has been the best day I've had in Philly to date!!

I only hope that when my grade gets posted tomorrow, it doesn't turn my perfect weekend into a sob/pity/grief fest!!

p.s I know I haven't posted any pictures of philly, but thats because I don't have my CAMERA because my sister lagged on sending it to me. So I'm waiting for it.



1 comment:

  1. love this post :) You needed a breather.

    And, um, can we talk about JGL a little more!!!! I LOVE HIM TOO!! And I love that you posted the dance scene from (500) days of summer!! ♥

    This is why you and I get along

    P.S. I love Wallpaper because it reminds me of old england, which makes me really really happy!

    ReplyDelete