Friday, June 26, 2009

New Toys

In the mail yesterday came my new toys from Everyday Minerals. A while back, I mentioned that I was purchasing a sample kit from them that included: 3 powders, 1 concealer, and 1 blush for the cost of $3 shipping (such a deal!). Well, I loved my samples so much that I decided to purchase the super custom kit that has 12 items of your choice for only$50!


I picked 7 eye shadows: (top) Spelunk, (middle row, left to right) In the Garden, Wallaby, Late Checkout, (bottom, left to right), Smokey Eyeliner, Wild Flowers, and Smokey Pink. Do you see a theme in colors here? lol.

I also got loose powder, concealer, and two blushes: swimming pool and back to school.

Today I even got up extra early so I could apply a face before work. The powder and concealer are old friend of mine, and I love love love their multi-tasking concealer--it takes care of everything from hiding blemishes to taking care of those little baggies under your eyes. And I used wild flowers and late checkout for eyes, as well as swimming pool for the cheeks. So far so good! What I love about this makeup is that is finishes so well on the skin and doesn't make you look unlike yourself--that is, unless you want it that way! It enhances what you have, and keeps you looking like the pretty you are. I highly recommend and thanks Sheens for the tip!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment