Friday, March 6, 2009

random, utterly.

Right now its 3:02 and I'm hunger. but I have no idea why because I ate at noon and I thought I ate pretty well too--shrimp fried rice and steamed shrimp with sauteed spinach (no meat today!)--but its barely 3 hours later and I'm starving. Dinner tonight is at 7 so it looks like I wont get to eat until 8ish, poo. 

Yesterday I got my first Gardasil vaccine shot. I highly recommend this to all women (regardless of sexual activity) because its an FDA approved vaccine that prevents 4 strands of HPV, the human papillomavirus, the most common STI, AND helps prevent cervical cancer. I decided to get the shots mostly to prevent cervical cancer, and while there's not a particular history of this type of cancer in my family, I know many women, and families, who have been affected by it. So if nothing else, it's a preventative measure that makes you just one step healthier. more information found: here

I visited the mall today and fell in love with some shoes and went on a binge and bought bought bought. my bank account is hurting something fierce right now, but I love my shoes so I cant regret them haha.

My birthday is coming up and I'm trying to decide what to do. I think tea with sadaf and extraordinary with the girls should do it. 2 days of fabulous tea, yummy desserts, and even better company?? I'd take that over club hoppin anyway ; )

4 comments:

  1. oops on the deleted comment haha.
    Found this while i was reading up on some news. Just wanted to leave something to inspire us. ;)
    ONE day (:


    http://www.cnn.com/2009/TRAVEL/getaways/03/06/travel.snaps.greece/index.html.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops again

    http://www.cnn.com/2009/TRAVEL/getaways/03/06/travel.snaps.greece/index.html

    no period at the end hahaa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh Greece. tiff, we gotta plan this because once we get real jobs (or babies!)we cant just vacay whenever we want! so...whats the plan???

    ReplyDelete