Thursday, February 12, 2009

The Music of My Life

I was completely honest with this. Some of it is pretty funny (see # 15) and some of it is random, but overall, I think its a good reflection of my itunes library. Lots of classical, lots of Christmas, oldies but goodies, and of course, Justin <3. You're supposed to tag people, but ehhh..

Rules: 
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For the first question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button TWICE
6. Don't lie and try to pretend you're cool...just type it in man!


IF YOUR LIFE WAS A MOVIE WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE?

1. Opening Credits:
Always Be My Baby- Mariah Carey

2. Waking Up:
Creep- Radiohead

3. First Day at School:
Bach's Cello Suite 01

4. Falling in Love:
Chasing Cars- Snow Patrol

5. Losing Virginity:
You're Still The One- Shania Twain

6. Fight Song:
Excuse Me Miss- Jay Z

7. Breaking Up:
If I- Justin & T.I.

8. Prom:
Anything At All- Tristan Prettyman

9. Life:
Orchestral Suite #3 in D: Air- Bach

10. Mental Breakdown:
(Another Song) All Over Again- Justin

11. Driving:
Officially Missing You- Tamia

12. Flashback:
Can't Believe it (Remix)- T Pain & Justin

13. Getting Back Together:
Let it Snow

14. Wedding:
How to Save a Life- The Fray 

15. Birth of Child:
I Don't Think So- Priscilla Ahn

16. Final Battle:
Fantasia for Piano, Chorus & Orchestra in C Minor, Op. 80- Beethoven

17. Death Scene:
I'll be Home for Christmas- Christina Aguilera

18. Funeral Song:
Mandolin Concerto in C- Vivaldi

19. End Credits:
That Thing- Lauryn Hill

20. Hidden Scene:
Head Turner- Joss Stone

No comments:

Post a Comment