Monday, February 9, 2009

Georges

for val.en.times. day oj & I are going to Georges at the Cove (now, Georges California Modern) & I'm super excited for the menu! 4 courses for 65/person and you get to pick between a couple of options per course= good deal! (not like old venice [still love it there though] which was 85 for 5 courses but you only get to pick your entree= boo).

georges valentines menu: my picks
+ cold course: seared beef carpaccio OR dungeness crab OR date salad
+ hot course: butternut squash ravioli I'm so looking forward to this!
+ entree: braised colorado lamb shank
+ dessert: what else? warm chocolate tart

yum yum yum! I can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. awwww im happy for you! good eats and good love ;) my vDAY is a shank in itself this year. BOOOOOOOO. no pun intended.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are making me hungry!

    This sounds like a cute date, michelle :)

    ReplyDelete