Saturday, May 3, 2008

this summer

While I'm only on page 8 of writing a 25 page paper, I am dreaming of this summer...

things to do include:

-san francisco trip
-seattle trip
-internship
-tea time
-hash house
-gelato nella picola italia
-tapas a la costa brava
-del mar faire

I was at panera and the internet was down so there was NO ONE there. I managed to get some writing done but got bored so I left. Then I find out that all 3 printers in the house are out of ink. such a bad day for computer gadgetry. I did, however, manage to complete all forms for the internship application today. I'll print everything out tomorrow so I can mail it off monday. after that, its the waiting game and finding out how much God still likes me.

what else happened today? oh I made really good fried rice!! I was very proud of it =D

also, I found out today that one of my friends is freaking touring around Asia. sooo lucky. I can't wait to be done and out in the world! 2 weeks left. 3 monster papers left. living room/pannakin all week.

No comments:

Post a Comment