Sunday, May 4, 2008

The First Time I Ever Saw Your Face...

that song is on repeat on my itunes right now. I love it and Leona Lewis has such a good voice. I dang near cried when I first heard it! I got her CD today and its probably my fav.

The first time ever I saw your face
I thought the sun rose in your eyes
And the moon and stars were the gifts you gave
To the dark and the empty skies.

and the first time ever I kissed your mouth
I felt the earth move in my hands
Like the trembling heart of a captive bird
That was there at my command, my love.

And the first time ever I lay with you
I felt your heart so close to mine
And I knew our joy would fill the earth
And last and last and last till the end of time

The first time ever I saw your face....


*sigh* deep. I wish that were true for me and/or I could feel like that for someone. or someone would feel like that for me?ehhhh. haha.

After yesterday's great dinner I made, I thought I would start the day with some fresh banana bread. But it didnt work out so well. I swear I want to be a baker, but all of my cuisine turns always turn out better than my desserts. I have to bake some red velvets for tuesday night class, so hopefully I wont get a repeat of todays disaster!

1 comment:

  1. Michelle! I didn't know you had a new blog :)

    I love Leona, btw. Have you seen the footage of her on that english X Factor show? AMAZING. It gave me chills!

    ReplyDelete