Tuesday, April 22, 2008

1 in the morning

and I'm just waking up from a 4 hour nappy nap. It was supposed to only be an hour and a half nap--I even set 2 alarms!!! But being me, I just kept snoozing until I finally turned them off and went back to sleep hahaha. The funniest thing was that I kept waking up to try and study, but then in my dreams I was studying, which meant that I just went to sleep because I thought I was studying. my body has learned to deceive me. but why shouldn't it? I've been deceived by far worse.

I got my state tax return today (yay $3!) as well as my "paycheck" from the jury duty I served. I love getting money when its unexpected or when you think you haven't deserved it. Like finding money in your pocket after you washed your jeans. Or randomly finding money on the floor. Its happened to me twice where I've found $5 on the floor haha. It was weird because it happened in one week--one week where money was just falling out of the sky for me haha. Too bad it hasn't happened since =(

well, my paycheck was $114 including gas money for all the inconvenience of going downtown for a week on the trolleys where I had to sit next to scary/smelly/crazy people, and sometimes had to jump off the trolley because I didnt actually pay for tickets and some guy was actually checking for tickets. But then the ticket machines dont take credit cards so what's a girl to do? Anyway, every single dollar of my $117 is being put away for san fran. I need to start saving up! but then I'm just getting by right now and I probably wont pick up any more hours until the trip, so maybe i need to rethink this whole thing because I wont actually have money to pay it haha.

well my tea has cooled down some, and after snacking on some cookies, I think I'm ready to get back to some real studying. tomorrows a loooong day, and it begins now.

No comments:

Post a Comment