Saturday, May 16, 2009

Random Musings.

The start of the day has been one that has befuddled me. And its only 7:25AM!

+ Half of my breakfast fell into the garbage bin, the other half I burned, thus making the whole thing worthy of being thrown out.

+ The only gift cards that I haven't yet used from my birthday are the ones to stores where you can't shop online lol.

+ Related to the musing above, I just found out that only certain forever 21 gift cards can be used online. When purchasing online, you have to "scratch" off a silver strip to reveal a 4-digit pin underneath (think of those lottery scratchers), in order to use the gift card. I scratched my off, and it revealed a 8-digit pin. Uh, what? Yeah, 8 digits pins are cards you can't use online. But how would you even know that when purchasing a gift card for someone else? "Excuse me, I'd like to buy a gift card, but please, not one of those 8-digit ones." lol.

+I have 20ish pages to write for my second paper due Tuesday evening. It's definitely going to be down to the wire--except, apparently I'm not too worried about it since I'm taking the time out of studying to blog. 

+Today vanessa_bo_bessa is walking! I'm so unbelievably proud of her! =)

+Finally, I discovered Satie's Je Te Veux. It seriously makes me happy. It is so cute. Here is the version that is accompanied by vocals, but the piano version is what I listen to:

1 comment:

  1. everytime i read your blog i want to watch pride & prejudice. i effing love it!

    ReplyDelete