Wednesday, December 16, 2009

thrifty

On a recent thrifting trip with Sheens, she spotted this beautiful vintage Ferragamo suede clutch:



how much do you love?

And I also got these CK purple pumps (because we all know how much I fancy a purple shoe):



Usually, I don't get shoes second-hand--I have this weird thing about feet, don't ask--but these were just too fun to pass up. Something that I've only recently found out about myself is that I sort of really love shoes. Like, I will always always opt for new kicks over any other piece of clothing/accessory. They can get pricey, but I look at them as investments because honestly, you can't underestimate what a good pair of shoes can do for you. And where they can take you.

And the best part about it was that both items cost me less than $20--I LOVE thrifting! I also picked up an ugly Christmas sweater for some holiday fun, but that's to come later =)

1 comment: