Thursday, November 19, 2009

Oh, it's Love!

It's FINALLY getting colder, the malls are all decked out in their holiday gear, reds, whites, greens are everywhere to be seen, starbucks has their eggnog lattes and their peppermint mochas out, and every once and awhile, I get to hear some Christmas music...

It's beginning to feel a lot like the holidays, and I for one, am super excited!! Everything, and I mean everything about this time of the year makes me feel happy. Although I know we don't really get seasons here, and that I'm also super stressed out with the end of the semester, I just love love love the holidays.

It's a time for baking, a time for eating, a time of getting together with the people you care about, and showing appreciation for life that is just not present (unfortunately) during the rest of the year. It just gives something warm and comfy, and I don't even care that I'm flying solo for every event and gather. I'm going to make the most of it=)

No comments:

Post a Comment