Sunday, August 2, 2009

Breakfast

yesterday after a fabulous, home-cooked dinner at sonyas house (sorry no pictures!), I had left over eggs that I tried to pass off to sonya but she suggested I take them home and make a quiche, to which I responded, "I don't make quiches because they don't go well with tea in the morning." But Lo and Behold! This morning I made a quiche for breakfast =) [p.s. it's not that I haven't ever made quiche, no that I don't like eating it, its just I prefer to eat bread-y carbs in the morning hahahaha]



mini-crustless spinach quiches with home-made lox & cream cheese spread over an everything bagel with tomatoes and a glass of orange juice. and not a tea cup in sight!

On another note, I can't believe school is starting in less than a month. I've got so much to do before then! and where did july even go? will. not. freak. out. will not.

My throat has been really scratchy lately, so now that I think about it, a cup of tea sounds delightful=)

2 comments:

  1. wow! i've never tried making quiche at all...despite my love for quiche T_T

    to me, they're perfect for breakfast hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. when can I come over for quiche?!?

    It looks so good!!

    Let's get a cup of tea soon, please. ;)

    ReplyDelete