Monday, June 9, 2008

today...

I didn't do much. I watched a lot to TV on the only 4 channels I know since we moved from time warner cable to cox. food network. bravo. e! and mtv. boy meets grill. e news weekend. forbes top 20 royals. iron chef. top chef. americas best dance crew auditions... that, and a few rounds of text twist. my head started to hurt after awhile. and I wonder at how I'm going blind.

BUT I did make biscotti today! the first batch turned out a little on the crispy side since I was watching ABDC but the second batch was perfect. honey and almond. honey and walnut. the reciepe was originally honey and almond, but it asked for slivered almonds, and I only had whole shelled almonds. after 20 minutes of nut-cracking and attempting to make slivers, I gave up and toasted walnuts haha. they are tasty but not break-your-teeth kind of hard, so I'm pretty darn proud of myself =D

so yesterday I got my hair cut. finally. at least 5 inches cut off. feels lighter and healthier but I feel like I have NO HAIR haha. who know how people talk about phantom pain? well I have phantom hair hahaha. the only thing, is that I should have stopped the layers earlier because...well because, in a certain light, it could look like I have a mullet. lol. I didnt make an appointment and so the girl who usually does my hair was booked, so I had a new girl. she was fun, we had an interesting conversation about movies and boys. it was the best salon talk I've had. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment